1. Controller, Data Protection Officer, EU Representative
(1) The Controller pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Cabsol Schweiz AG
Christoph Merian-Ring 11
Tel.: +41 61 3633146
hereinafter referred to as "Cabsol", "we" or "us". You can find further information about the provider in our Imprint.
(2) You can reach the Data Protection Officer as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the addition "z.Hd. Datenschutzbeauftragter".
(3) Cabsol Deutschland GmbH, Marie-Curie-Str. 879539 Lörrach is the designated EU Representative of Cabsol AG pursuant to Art. 27 GDPR.
2. Provision of the website and log files
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence. 1 lit. f) GDPR):
(1) In addition to the aforementioned log files, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
|Performance (e.g. user's browser) and settings||When using our websites, cookies are used (e.g. to recognise the browser) to improve performance (e.g. to load content faster). When you visit our website, the country and language selection determined or which you have chosen yourself is stored in cookies to save you having to re-select it during subsequent visits. It is checked in advance whether your browser supports cookies and this information is stored in another cookie. Afterwards you will be shown country- and language-related localised contact information, which will also be saved. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.||Session cookies - are deleted when you close your browser.|
|Analytics cookies||We use third-party analytics cookies to understand how visitors use our site. This helps us to improve the quality and content on our site. The aggregated statistical information includes data such as the total number of visitors. For example, we learn how often and in which order the individual pages have been called up and how much time the average visitor spends on our pages. We also find out whether users have visited our website at an earlier point in time. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. For further information, see Point 5 (web analytics services).||Persistent cookies: remain, but are automatically deleted after 2 years if the Cabsol page has not been visited again.|
|Advertising cookies||We use advertising cookies in order to assess the efficiency of our advertising measures and to derive optimisations from them. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.||Persistent cookies: remain, but are automatically deleted after 2 years if the Cabsol page has not been visited again.|
4. Email contact
(1) It is possible to contact us via the email addresses provided on the website. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the email will be stored. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the request.
(2) The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 (1) Sentence1 lit. f) GDPR. If the purpose of the email contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
(3) The data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
5. Web analytics services
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will first shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains any personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is also deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained will enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://vvvvw.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) Sentence1 lit. f) GDPR.
6. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) Through your visit to the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Point 3 of this Policy will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google has access to a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the design of its website in line with requirements. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's privacy policies. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.defintl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://vvvvw.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Job advertisement
(1) We advertise vacancies on our website. We collect, process and use your personal data to process your online application. Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR in connection with § 26 BDSG (German Data Protection Act). Your online application data will be sent directly to management by email. Appropriate technical and organisational measures ensure that your personal data is treated confidentially, within the statutory provisions.
(2) Please note that the transmission of data by email is unencrypted and that under certain circumstances the data could be read or falsified by unauthorised persons. You are welcome to send us your documents by post. If you have applied for a specific position and this position has already been filled, or if we consider you to also be or even be better suited for another position, we would like to forward your application within our company. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR to protect your and our legitimate interests. Please inform us if you do not agree to this procedure. Your personal data will be automatically deleted after completion of the application procedure, and at the latest, however, after 6 months, unless you expressly consent to storage over a longer period of time.
8. Automated decision making incl. profiling
In principle, we do not use any fully automated decision-making pursuant to Article 22 GDPR to establish and conduct the business relationship.
9. Your rights
You are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis us as the Controller. If you wish to assert your rights or wish to receive further information, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer:
a) Rights under Art. 15 et seq. GDPR
(1) You have the right toinformation nursuant to Article 15 GDPR. Under certain legal conditions, you have the right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, the right to limitation of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, and the right to deletion ("right to be forgotten") pursuant to Article 17 GDPR. In addition, you have the right to have the data provided by you issued in a structured, common, and machine-readable format (right to data transferability) pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, provided that the processing is carried out using automated procedures and is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a) or Art. 9 (2) lit. a), or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR.
b) Revocation of consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
If the processing is based on the granting of consent, you can revoke the consent granted to us for the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation will only take effect from that point on. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected by this.
c) Right of appeal
You have the option of contacting us or a data protection supervisory authority with a complaint (Article 77 GDPR).
d) Right of objection pursuant to Article 21 GDPR
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to object as follows:
(1) Right of objection in individual cases
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests); this also applies to any proﬁling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 No. 4 GDPR, if applicable.
If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
(2) Right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes
In individual cases we process your personal data in order to operate direct advertising. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to proﬁling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for purposes of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(1) We have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation, and unauthorised access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and to treat personal data confidentially.
(2) In the event of the collection and processing of personal data via contact forms, the information shall be transmitted in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. Our security measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments.